How is Bitcoin Diamond Mining done? Let’s try to answer this question in this article. First of all, Bitcoin Diamon is a Bitcoin fork. A mining can be crypto money. It appeared on November 24, 2017. Block duration is 10 minutes. The block award is 125 BCD and its total supply is one hundred and ten million.
Bitcoin Diamond Mining Requirements:
A crypto mining equipment or a mining cloud that will do it for you.
A wallet to store and manage your money.
A miner software compatible with the X13-BCD algorithm.
BCD Storage and Management:
Wallets for Windows, Linux and macOS can be found at: https://github.com/eveybcd/BitcoinDiamond/releases/
Download the bitcoindiamond-1.1.1-win64.zip file from the link. Open the zip file and run bitcoindiamond-qt in the bin folder. You will see the need for an area of 172 GB as of 14.10.2018. Because Bitcoin Diamond is a Bitcoin forku, you have to download the entire Bitcoin Block chain and this area will also be kept in your wallet.
An Electrum wallet for Windows, Linux, macOS and Andriod is also available and can be found at: https://btcd.io/download/ and can be used to prevent synchronization with the entire BCD blockchain. You can get wallets from the Electrum wallet without having to download 172 GB of data. Get a wallet easily by following the installation steps. During installation, it will give you a randomly generated security clause. The next step will ask you for this security statement. After entering your password, your wallet is ready for use.
The Electrum BCD wallet connects to the Bitcoin Diamond network without downloading the 172 GB block chain.
https://shittomine.com/calculator at this address you can calculate the return on your hardware.
Bitcoin Diamond Mining Pools:
- Btccpool: The Chinese stick to themselves. They didn’t update Chinese even in English. Hashrate is above 20 GH / s. address: https://btccpool.com/bcd
- UUpool: Another pool for the Chinese. Hashrate 133,611 GH / s Address: https://uupool.cn/bcd/
- VVPool : The number of hashs in English is 141,29 GH / s per second. Address: https://www.vvpool.com/currency/bitcoin-diamond
- Aapool : Offers mining pool service for altcoins. It has a rate of 736.95 GH / s hashrate. The link to the mineral software and its description is available at the site. Address: https://aapool.org/bitcoindiamond
- Icemining : 155.1 GH / s hashrate pool, address: https://icemining.ca/
- Zpool : Mining can be done for a total of 309 crypto currencies. The total hashrate for Tl coins is above 10 PH / s. Address: https://zpool.ca/
Bitcoin Diamond Mining Software:
CCMiner ; The ccminer site includes Nvidia video cards and open source software required for CPU mining. Necessary explanations for use in mining ponds are available.
-a bcd -o stratum+tcp://mine.icemining.ca:8433 -u <Your BCD wallet address will be written here> -p c=BCD
-a bcd -o stratum+tcp://eu.icemining.ca:8433 -u <Your BCD wallet address will be written here> -p c=BCD
-a bcd -o stratum+tcp://asia.icemining.ca:8433 -u <Your BCD wallet address will be written here> -p c=BCD
Arrangements should be made for icemining.
Bitcoin Diamond mining uses Nvidia graphics cards instead of the most commonly used AMD graphics cards. https://aapool.org/bitcoindiamond Aapool The pool is also available in the T-rex.exe mining program prepared for Nvidia.
Bitcoin Diamond Mining for Some Graphics Cards Hashrate:
SCREEN CARD MODEL /BCD HASH POWER
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 Ti / 33,6 MH/s
MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 / 23,1 MH/s
Msi Nvidia Geforce Gtx 1070 Ti / 21 MH/s
MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 / 18 MH/s
GeForce GTX 1060 / 13 MH/s
Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 / 11 MH/s
MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI / 7,7 MH/s
Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti / 3,54 MH/s
The growing world of crypto money and mining has evolved into a huge sector all over the world. You can join this world with Bitcoin Diamond mining